Monday 26 November 2012

...Cup of tea please?

Hey guys, hope you've all had a good weekend? Sorry for the lack of posts throughout the past couple of days, my laptop has decided to break so I've had to send it off to be repaired and I won't get it back for 2 weeks! So for the time being, I'm sharing my sisters which will be fun! I've also been really busy organising my boyfriends 20th birthday which is really stressing me out as I want it to be amazing, it's meant to be a surprise party this Saturday and I've arranged it all perfectly so far, I just hope people turn up! What have you guys been  up too? This is an outfit I wore out the other day to meet my friend for dinner, please let me know what you think, would be great to hear from you all :)




pink jeans: Miss Selfridge/ blouse: Zara/ quilted bag: ASOS/ wedges: Primark/ necklace: Accessorize/ bracelet: Primark/ daisy perfume: John lewis/ impulse: Superdrug



0 comments:

Post a Comment