Tuesday 22 January 2013

...Monochrome

Hey girls! How are you? I went to meet my friend last night who I hadn't seen for a long time which was so nice! We went for dinner and drinks at TGI Fridays as it's one of my favourite places to eat because the food is just so yummy and the cocktails are lush! I didn't really know what to wear because it's freeeeeezing cold outside but in the resturaunt it's boiling! In the end I decided on my new Monochrome collar top from Boohoo (only £25) which I only got a couple of months ago and have hardly worn because I didn't have anything decent to really wear it with but I really like it, especially that the collar and the black trimmings are leather. Monochrome is a massive trend this season so I thought it would be perfect :) especially with my new black skinny jeans! I like wearing plain colours out like that, especially black and white because I think it's classy. I paired it with my brown suede high boots with studds on and some gold earrings, then obviously my leather jacket as I didn't want to freeze to death outside! What do you guys think of it? :)



3 comments:

  1. This is such a nice top! Could you maybe post a pic of you wearing it so I can see what it's like on?

    Floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes i definitely will at some point :)

      Delete
  2. love love love this top!!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete